Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Suggestion!

Tyjet06 (4:04:13 PM): You should read my blog :O
Tyjet06 (4:05:01 PM): It's an archive of my FFXI stuff. I started it early last month. When I quit XI, I can look it at think to myself, "My God, I have no life."
Tyjet06 (4:05:16 PM): With a bit of real life things tossed in.
PandoraAIM (4:07:10 PM): Needs more stuff like, "omg i am not speaking to that bitch laurie anymore she stole carmichael the love of my life from me what a slut"
PandoraAIM (4:08:06 PM): "also i crashed my porsche but its okay because my uncle bought me another one and i also asked for a new phone to replace my new one ugh life sucks why me ya' know j/k lol"

omg i am not speaking to that bitch laurie anymore she stole carmichael the love of my life from me what a slut also i crashed my porsche but its okay because my uncle bought me another one and i also asked for a new phone to replace my new one ugh life sucks why me ya' know j/k lol

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. This is a crime against punctuation.

    ReplyDelete