Sunday, August 23, 2009

Where to Start

Been kind of busy as of late. School started back up. However, it doesn't appear to be as bad as my last semester. Hopefully I won't be bombarded with tons of assignments (Outside of normal assignments of course). Business Communications is a waste of time and tuition, in my opinion. A class dedicated to learning how to send e-mails correctly! It's basically English: Business Edition. Biology is going to be fun, I think. It's been about seven years since I took a Biology class. Statistics seems a little interest but I haven't really put much time into it. World Literature started off pretty well. At least, I would say so. It's an online class that has a discussion board for participation on our assignments. The first assignment was "Individuals vs. Society in Movies and Books." My instructor mentions Fight Club as one of his favorites, so I reply to remind him of the first and second rules of fight club which eventually spiraled into half of the class posting quotes from the movie. Good times.

Getting a lot of money from my grant this time around. Just in time for the PS3's price drop. I'm planning on getting one when the money arrives. I await my family to trip balls when I spend the money on it, though. I know my sister was hinting at me giving her $500 to help pay off a loan to help with Christmas. Of course, I told right away that I probably wouldn't have that much (Which turned out to be the opposite), but seeing as how I'm unemployed right now, it wouldn't be feasible. I'm relying on half of this money to pay bills until I find work, but I still anticipate the declaration of my irresponsibility for wanting to buy over $400 in VIDYA GAMES of all things. Because, as we all know, VIDYA GAMES are for children! No doubt it will get interesting when the check arrives. I guess I could always say that it will benefit the family as a whole since it is a Blu-Ray player.

In FFXI, nothing too stellar going on. Been whittling away at DRG with poor results. I'm hoping to get to 70 soon so I could at least leech a merit party off of the ventrilo.

1 comment:

  1. You could leech a merit party off us...

    You know, if we actually merited.

    ReplyDelete