Friday, November 6, 2009

My Anniversary

I realized the other night that this past Tuesday (November 3rd) marks the fifth year anniversary of my Final Fantasy XI account. Even if you exclude the 19 month hiatus as well as the occasional month that I canceled my content IDs, this still puts me at playing this game for almost three and a half years. It really put things into perspective. However, looking back, I don't think that I really regret it. You see, I can't think of what my life would be like without this game. The adventure I've had. The people I've met. In fact, I consider each and every one of the ventrilo regulars as my close friends. It goes without saying that I respect you guys the same (if not more) than my friends outside of the game.

You guys are bros (and sises, where applicable).

1 comment: