Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tijet's Favor

I've been trying out the new favors since the update. In fact, I made a post about my experience being the support in Nyzul Isle.

Some people have discovered that if you can reach around 318 summoning skill, you can enter a new tier for the buffs. This includes Diabolos's Favor giving 4MP/tic at max potency. However, it seems the only way to reasonably reach this skill level without dumping millions of gil into gear and devoting my life to camping Ix'DRG is to merit summoning skill. This seems like a good idea. I'm finding Avatar's Favor fun to use, and the merits would give me a boost in the boost and buff department (Being able to reach a 3 minute duration on Hastega would be lovely).

Anyway, enough with the rambling. Here are some screenshots of me hard at work using Diabolos's Favor in sky:





No comments:

Post a Comment