Thursday, September 16, 2010

Revival

Long time, no see.

I haven't felt passionate about posting information regarding FFXI because, well, everyone that read the blog communicated on me on a daily basis. However, with FFXIV on the horizon (Less than a week), I thought now would be a great time to revive the blog.

I was initially going to wait on FFXIV until the PS3 release until I was told that old members of YuckFou, including our founder, would be jumping into the fray. I was genuinely excited. No offense to Auriga, Anduril, or the Lakshmi 10k, but my happiest days of FFXI were back during the dark ages when YuckFou was not only alive, but active. However, the master plan seems to be falling apart. Everyone, with one exception, has bailed on the idea of playing at launch for one reason or another. However, that hasn't stopped me from wanting to play the game. Outside of a few issues that SE commented on and plan to remedy for the retail release, I love the game.

Now, the fun part will be juggling both at the same time. I'm already failing in this regard. I know it's only in Beta, but I feel a bit guilty for neglecting it for FFXI. Though, you could argue that I have a legitimate excuse with the level cap increase and all.

Anyway. I'll wrap this up. May the Twelve be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment