Saturday, December 12, 2009

Maybe It's That Time...

As of late, I've been getting that feeling. The same feeling I had a little over three years ago. Yeah, I am starting to notice that I am losing interest in Final Fantasy XI. And fast.

I have started noticing that I am not truly playing Final Fantasy XI anymore. It really has become like a job for me. I don't even log in for fun anymore. I am caught in an endless cycle of events (Sky/Sea thrice per week, Dynamis twice per week, and Salvage five times per week).

So, here's my idea. And I know that everyone's stomachs will lurch, but I've been talking with George about sending me a friend recruit trial request for World of Warcraft and giving that a serious try. If I enjoy the trial, I'll most likely stick with it. If that idea fails, I will probably return to Final Fantasy XI and cut out all events save for Dynamis.

No comments:

Post a Comment