Saturday, December 12, 2009

To-Do List: Part 1

So, I have started to tackle my To-Do list, which currently consists of:
  1. Trine (PS3)
  2. Okami (Wii)
  3. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)
  4. Portal (PS3)
  5. Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
  6. Final Fantasy II (GBA)
  7. Super Mario RPG (Virtual Console, SNES)
  8. Zelda II (Virtual Console, NES)
The goal is to finish as many of these as possible before I head back to school on the 11th of January. Okami and Fire Emblem were started last year and I intend to just finish those files and call it a day.

I am currently playing through Trine. Trine is a brilliant game created by Frozenbyte that
features three unlikely heroes (A fail wizard, a thief, and an idiot knight) that have their souls bound
by "The Trine." The game is a puzzle platformer with some minor RPG elements thrown it. It is
reminiscent of The Lost Vikings for SNES/Genesis/GBA/Other consoles (It was ported to a bunch of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment