Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yep, I'm Done.

Before the month is over, I'll be canceling my content IDs. I'm just not enjoying myself in game anymore. I do not find enjoyment out of anything these days. Not even the idea of leveling a new job or starting a craft interests me. So, I'm going to go on a hiatus, officially starting in January (I still intend to log into the game on occasion until my account is closed).

In the mean time, I need to get all of the items I borrowed from Flint back so I can send it to his delivery box. Also, if anyone wants anything that I own, you're free to borrow it on the off-chance I do decide to play again.

And no, don't worry, I'm not going to become a George. I'm not going to abandoned the ventrilo.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be back, having said that though, I too am becoming disillusioned with FFXI. However, I got nothing else better to do half the time so who knows.

    ReplyDelete