Sunday, May 10, 2009

First FFXI Post!

I created this blog to create an archive of my FFXI activities, yet I have posted none until now!



I have been working on leveling Dragoon. I have leveled a tank job, a mage/pet job, and two mage jobs, so I am wanting to level a job that deals damage. I must say that I love it so far. It's kind of fun not having to worry about little things such as buffs, enfeebles, and things of that sort. My job in a party is to just deal damage, so it's a nice change of pace.



Also, since I have been leveling Dragoon, I have been working my polearm skill on Paladin because I'm sure my polearm skill will fall behind due to level sync parties.

In other news, I have successfully created a Nyzul Isle static. I have been feeling pretty bummed out about my Nyzul progress. I have done all of this hard work on my Paladin lately, but all of the work seems useless without Atonement. Also, since I'm leveling Dragoon, Drakesbane would be kind of nice. The Nyzul static consists of Discojedi, Dynas, Chewzer, Emerican, Leondimas, and myself. We only did two runs and got Chew and Emerican to Floor 5, but our first run was to get used to each other. Disco was not there because he had some real life obligations. Overall, I was very impressed with our work, and we would have won the second run if it wasn't for that lamp floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment