Thursday, July 30, 2009

Paladin Retirement, Augments, Nyzul Isle, KSNMs, and the Rules of Team Supremacy

I haven't done much in the game lately. Not enough to warrant a blog post. This is due to work and a decreased desire to play. Hopefully it'll get better soon!

First thing's first, my PLD is now in a state of temporary retirement. It will be removed from its retirement state when I get Atonement and an Iron Ram Hauberk.

Good night, sweet prince.

Anyway, on to the augments. Unfortunately, it's pretty lacking. A whopping two.

I'm attempting to make a RDM tanking set. Of course, Anubius probably won't let me actually tank, but I've got to find something to make me appreciate RDM more.


I did the new fairy augment with Flint the other night. I still have my PLD item traded in, so we should definitely do this sometime. According to people in our group, you apparently get gil items if you help without turning in an item. Also, we should do some Fields of Valor augments sometime as well.

Next, we did Nyzul Isle last night. We managed to get to floor 75 with help from Mike and William. Your help is greatly appreciated, guys.

In other news, I'm starting to get poor. I have about sixty kindred seals, so we should do some KS30s sometime. I'm up for Royale Ramble. Guaranteed O Ingots sound awesome to me.

Finally, I was thinking about the rules of Team Supremacy today. Here's what I've thought up so far.

    You do not talk about Team Supremacy.
    You do not talk about Team Supremacy.
    You can not win without a heavy DD.
    Disco is known as Dynas, and vice versa.
    Small wangs are awarded to members using a weapon skill while the enemy is under the effect of Perfect Dodge or Invincible.


And before I go, here's some lulz:

No comments:

Post a Comment