Friday, July 10, 2009

This is a Post

Let's start this off on a happy note:

DERG IS LEVEL 60! Are you people convinced that I'm intending to take it to 75 now?!

On a serious note, I have been doing a bit of research on my Derg, and it seems that I need to level BLU to 37 for Derg solo. I am really dreading this, but I can only imagine how useful it can be.

Second, the new add-on scenario's trailer was posted today. It's becoming clear that this add-on is not going to follow the route of ACP. It looks like Square-Enix is sacrificing SERIOUS BUSINESS plot for a light-hearted, fun-filled plot. I welcome this. After all, we have the Moogle equivalent of the Squirtle Squad.

Third, see if you can point out the problem in this screenshot:



Go ahead and look at it closely. I'll give you a few minutes.

...

Done? Still don't get it? Why don't you look at this important context clue:



Finally, everyone's favorite part of the blog post. (Not really.)

Team Fortress 2 Screenshots!





No comments:

Post a Comment